Join the discussion, follow the unconference and stay updated through our official channels
The #PillarUnconference - Everything You Need to Know
Everything you need to know for the #PillarUnconference! Transport, accommodation, food, and how an #unconference will work. Read More
Hackathon without a single line of code
Not a developer? Not a problem. Join Unibright's “Hackathon without a single line of code” where we visualise blockchain solutions for specific use cases. Read More
Data Dash Meet & Greet
Get valuable one on one face time with one of the most respected influencers in the crypto sphere. Join his masterclass where he breaks down the winners and losers in a noisy market. Read More
Token Camp & More
Get the latest on ICOs, tokens, and blockchain from workshops from experts in the field. See who’s attending. Read More
Radix DLT Hackathon
Join the Pillar and Radix DLT technical teams in a 3 day long hackathon to learn more about distributed ledger technology. Read More
Who you will find there?
Attendees and Speakers
Mattereum / Internet of Agreements
- A guide to designing the internet of agreements
- Blockchain in the legal system
Former Estonian Prime Minister
- Cutting the cost of compliance - How are blockchain and digital identities going to transform government services?
- Crypto capital markets in 2018
- Artificial intelligence in Financial Services
DataDash (Nicholas Merten)
Leading Crypto YouTuber
- Find the next big ICO
- Breaking down winners and losers in a noisy market
bitfwd / Tenzorum Project
- Decentralized web – from cypherpunk roots to mass population liberation with P2P economic disruption
- Self Sovereign Blockchain Solutions – the Blockathon
- The difference between 20th century management and 21st century leadership
- Governance and business: What does self-sovereignty and distributed governance mean for the future of business?
Pillar & 2030
- Find the next big ICOToken Camp
- The future of money
- Business Agility workshop
- 8 drivers of change in the 21st century
The Dollar Vigilante / Anarchast / Anarchapulco
- How to be a crypto entrepreneur
- Successful crowdsale, what’s next? The crucial 30 days you will need to survive
Kaliya Identity Woman
Internet Identity Workshop
- The Identity Ecosystem Map
- The Domains of Identity
- Self-Sovereign Identity
- Tokenize your brain – what’s the point of the tokenization and how it will change the future?
- Decentralising influence
- Making utility tokens work for everyday social network users
- Security standards on blockchain – How do we make smart contracts smarter?
- ICO & Security – The 10 things that you’re going to want to think about before your ICO
Dr. Alex Cahana
- The 5 steps to take when designing a CryptoHealth solution
Aciety / Global Shapers Community Vilnius
- Outsharing – value-driven development and its messages
- Consensus mechanisms - how are they evolving and why?
- Mining Centre - How do you build a minimum viable product?
- Living in the world of Invisible Payments
- Making a change - building ecosystems
- Is Lithuania a real Crypto Leader - overview of the market
- Bitcoin 101 - The evolution of money
- Governing governance through technical means
- Propose your talk (25 or 50 minutes) for the main stage
- Present your project and share your experience with 1000s of participants
- Take over one of 15 breakout rooms in the Resort and add your own track to the unconference unagenda!
- Find the next big ICOToken Camp
“The first year was about building a platform, the second year is about creating an ecosystem. Join the unconference to build your business and transform your community.”
- David Siegel, Founder and CEO of The Pillar Project
Blockchain + Crypto + Entrepreneurship
Learn from business leaders, blockchain pioneers, and crypto natives
Get the latest on ICOs, tokens, and the Pillar ecosystem
Hack, build, and experiment for a week with the Pillar team
Join daily masterclasses, workshops, talks, and panel discussions from the experts
Team up with hundreds of Pillaristas and be part of the movement
Unagenda means the conference is yours to shape. Every morning we meet and vote on how the day will evolve without commiting in advance. This way we stay flexible and the week is shaped by attendees.
The week will evolve and expand as you shape it, but here’s a skeleton of what you will find.
- Present your business or project to the Unconference attendees and work with the Pillar team on integrating it into our platform.
- E-commerce pioneers – connect via our API and be the first to sell your products and services in the Pillar Wallet.
- Business owners – learn about tools, middleware, infrastructure, and collaborate to offer services on our platform.
- Share knowledge, skills, ambitions, and foster ideas and insights that grow projects.
- Learn about developing for the Pillar platform
- Participate in our ‘devcon’ track for blockchain and smart-contract developers to meet, collaborate, and showcase their latest work and insights.
- Work with our core developer team and take a look at the backend code of the Pillar Wallet.
- Lex Sokolin on 2018 crypto capital markets, ICOs, token investing, and crypto funds.
- Vinay Gupta on ‘Blockchain and the law’, and the ‘Internet of agreements’.
- Blockchain crash courses, case studies, and deep dives into this exciting technology and its applications.
- Collaborate with developers, entrepreneurs, and business leaders.
- Token Camp – a week-long course covering everything you need to know to conduct a successful ICO, from tokenomics, white papers, governance, monetary policy, and more.
- Macroeconomics – 8 drivers of change in the 21st century, monetary policy, bubbles, stable coins, Austrian Economics, Market Monetarism, and the future of money.
- Business Agility – David’s eye-opening workshops and exercises on startups, agile culture, uncertainty, applied rationality, agile vs lean, self-management, decision science, and much more.
- GDPR and Privacy – How GDPR will be a force for data privacy and sovereignty.
Reunite with Pillaristas from all over the globe and share skills and knowledge to grow the project. Join us for the Pillar token-holders General Meeting. Meet the team and get the latest insights into the future of the Pillar Wallet and Personal Data Locker. Collaborate with us and find out how you can help. Last year we hired a bulk of those who joined us in Poprad.